Dear LegendsVIP Customers,
Due to the increasing number of Covid-19 cases in the last few days and the related increasingly uncertain restrictions and travel regulations, as well as the health of the concert audience and crew, we have decided not to hold the picnic concert planned for Friday, October 9, 2020 and to find a new date.
Due to the current situation, the local authorities could not confirm the final approval for the concert until Monday, October 5th.
The refunds of all ticket money is already underway, without any fees deduction.
Nena and Legends VIP would like to thank you for your trust, understanding and support!
We were all very much looking forward to the concert and are working hard to find a replacement date in 2021!
In this spirit, “Nobody stops us”!
Nena & LegendsVIP